CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've noticed

that I don't sit up straight when I'm at the computer. Bad posture.

Today has been good. Chandler and I went and got a hair cut or as Steve says..."we got them all cut"...(cheesey, I know). ha!

A couple of weeks ago, Chandler went and opened a checking out. He wanted his own debit card. While he was there, they also opened him a savings account. Well, he already had a savings account but didn't think to tell them, I guess. Anyway, last week I went to the bank for him. I had his check from chick-fil-A, a checking deposit slip and a savings deposit slip. The savings slip that I had was for the one that was already opened. The first one.

A few days later, he says to me..."mom, my checking account money is showing up in my account but my savings deposit is not. Hmmmmmm....

He had already thrown his deposit slips away (mistake, number 1) so we really had no record to prove it.

Last night as I was looking through some stuff, I realized what had happened. I didn't realize that he had opened a savings account the day he opened his checking account, causing him to have 2 savings accounts. I made the deposit into the first savings account so that is why it wasn't showing up when he was checking it online. He was checking the one he had opened. Shew....did ya get all that?

Anyway, he went to the bank today to close the first savings account and have the money that was in that one swapped over to the 2nd savings account, so now things should be straight. Man!

Les called tonight and wants to go to Kohls tomorrow. I think we are gonna do some Christmas shopping. Yah!

That's about it

Oh, wanna hear someting kinda cool....
The four of us were talking tonight and Steve asked Chandler how much he weighed now. Chandler wasn't sure so it prompted Morgan to go get the scales from my bathroom so he could weigh. She brought the scales into the family room and we each weighed oursleves. This is the cool part. We each weigh about 20 pounds apart. Steve weighs....164....Chandler weighs 146....I weigh 124 and Morgan weighs 98. We thought that was kinda cool. Oh well, doesn't take much to amuse the Fox family.....ha!

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

if a good gust of wind ever blows through your house, you're all going to blow away. haha.

Kasey said...

to weigh 124....sigh. :) Mo is almost at a 100 mark. Shew, she will be happy!

Tam said...

Erika.....Hahahahahhahaha!!!!

Amanda Bull said...

I immediately sat up straighter when I read your blog.