CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shopping, Brad, & Josi

My plan for today was to shop and I did just that. For 4 hours, I shopped. I got alot done. I'm finished with my children which is the biggest part of my Christmas shopping. I have one other thing to get for Chandler's stocking. AH! It feels great to have theirs finished. I only have just a few more things for other people to get and I'll be completely done. Yah!

While I was out, I visted with Brad. He loves company, so anyone that wants to stop by to see him, that would be great.

Autumn just called and asked me to do her a favor. Actually the favor is for her best friend, Josi. Josi's parents are divorced and her dad just recently got remarried. This has devestaed her. (of course). To make a long story short, Josi's dad is flying to Kentucky by himself to be with his new wife's family. Josi gave him tons of church tracts for him to read while he was flying. She wants us to pray that the Lord will speak to his heart and intervene in his life. She wants as many people as possible to pray so she ask me to put it on my blog. So, please say a prayer for Josi's dad. Thanks!

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I'm praying for Josi and her family.

Vic said...

Praying here too!!!!!!!

Kasey said...

Praying, and thanking Him, because its already done!!