CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Headaches are NOT my friend

Although I have eliminated chocolate and it has helped my headaches tremendously....there are still those times that I get slapped pretty hard with one. I woke up early yesterday morning with what felt like jack hammers going off in my brain. I got up and took some Excedrine migraine and went back to sleep only to wake up and still have that stinkin thing. I had several people pray for me and it did ease up a bit only to come back later in the afternoon. By last night, I was miserable...again. Steve wondered if it was a sinus headache?! hmmmm, I didn't think of that.

We had some Tylenol Sinus. I took it and within about 30 minutes, my head was much better. When I woke up this morning, it was screaming at me again. I figured it was sinus related since the sinus medication worked last night. Bad thing about it, I didn't have any more. So, I went to the Dollar General to get some. Sure enough, it worked. I had no idea these headaches were sinus related. Anyway, I'm just glad it's better.

Every year around Christmas, my Nanny likes to have the family over at her house for dinner. We don't do any gifts, that's only for Christmas Eve at Momma's. We just get together and eat. Tonight is that night.

This is going to be a very busy weekend. Rather than tell everything now, I'll just try and post each day so I have something to post about.

Oh, Chandler's car broke down AGAIN! Stupid car! Steve is WAY over putting money into this car. This time we are selling it and going to get him something else. Back to the auciton with Rick, I guess.

Have a good Friday....

0 comments: