CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Before I go to bed....

....maybe I'll post.

Today has been good.

1st things first....my toe. My poor little pinky toe. From all I can tell...yep...it's broken. What a stupid thing to do.....walk into a concrete curb. Could I not tell that it was there?! Just plain dumb! Anyway, I'm doing the things that I can do to hopefully speed up the healing process. I ice it at night, and I keep it taped to the toe beside it. As far as resting it...well, that ain't happening. I'm too busy to sit with my foot elevated for any length of time. I was told it takes about 3 weeks to heal. You've GOT to be kidding me. Oh well, not too much I can do now, but let it heal.

Fast forward to today at about 3:30. Andrea Yohe came over after she got out of class and she and I and Morgan headed to the church to finalize our "music area" for children's church. I must say.....IT'S AWESOME!!! As soon as everyone else gets there area completed, I will post pics (I think I said that in my last post). Anyway, it's gonna be super cute.

I sat tonight and did what I usually do at night. Check out the new job listing on Careerbuilder.com and apply for what looks compatable to my husband. I've gotten really good at posting his resume and cover letter. We'll see....

Anything else.......nay!
good nite!

1 comments:

Erika J. said...

tam, i need you to drive down here and clean my house for me. haha!

i hope your toe gets better soon!