CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Several things

Autumn had her re-check today with her surgeon. The only concern that she had was that her voice had not come back yet. If you saw her at Family Camp, you know that due to her surgery, her voice is really soft and raspy. She asked the Dr. if that was normal and he said no. She should have her voice back full by now.

They decided to run a scope down her throat to see what was going on and the left side of her voice box is paralyzed. She goes tomorrow to get some kind of injection in it. They are hoping it will help some. If it does not help, she will have to have surgery. Please pray that this works and she gets her voice back full.

They also drew her blood to see if anything looked abnormal, meaning if there is any abnormal cells due to the cancer. Pray about that too, please.

Steve did not have his interview today. Long story....hopefully tomorrow.

Can anyone feel Fall coming? I felt it today for the first time. I even put my light jacket on today during Morgan's soccer practice and on the way home I noticed that it was getting darker sooner now. I love Fall!!!

later gators!

2 comments:

Netty said...

Praying for Autumn and Steve.
Yes, I felt fally today. LOL!
Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love orange and brown. weird? Huh?

crystal said...

Thnx Tam...I do appreciate you and others looking out for me, and thankful you understand my frustration..I also understand people say things for what ever reason and I usually blow it off, but this time it rubbed me the wrong way...I am a tweener and it's getting to me..if you can understand that...any way thanks again, and I love you too.