CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

WONDERFUL

Today was our first Sunday with our new pastor and his wife...Bro. & Sis. Sutton. The spirit was wonderful, the service was wonderful and Bro. Sutton's message was wonderful. I' m just so excited for this new year. I know it 's gonna be a good one, a great one!!!

The Sutton's already feel so "apart" of Antioch. But of course, that's exactly how it should feel, right? They are gonna do such an awesome job here. They are so down to earth, really real. I love that. I love them! I knew Antioch would just accept them with open arms and you can feel exactly that. I hope the Sutton's can feel it too.

Tonight after service, we are having a food & fellowship time with them. Should be fun!

My mom & dad are in Georgia visiting some of the church's there. Mom told me last night, through texting that they have already found a place for their regional convention next July. Praise the Lord!


I need to go to Wal-mart for a few things so I'm off for now
Tam

2 comments:

crystal said...

hey yo, thnx for today...When Rick and Steve were talking to me..

Tam said...

i got your back, girl! haha