CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Back home

Well, Steve and I didn't have our date after all. You know your getting old when it's rainy and yucky outside and you would just rather be home.....that's us. ha! I had a bowl of cereal with peanut butter toast and Steve had frozen pizza.....WooHoo...big date night!!!! Boy, are we getting to be old these days!

Les, Steve and I did go to the hospital to see Megan. Bless her heart, she has been so sick. They may be taking the baby by C-Section tomorrow. The latest will be Wednesday. She weighs 4lb. 15oz right now. Please pray that all goes well for them.

My mom and dad are leaving tomorrow for their first official Regional Overseer visits. They are gonna do such a good job. I'm so proud of them!

I'm gonna go now....c ya!

1 comments:

Autumn said...

okay you guys NEED to get in touch with your inner spunky teenage years!!! you're 40 and 42 c'mon!!!! have some fun!! let loose!!! go out to eat for heavens sake!!! haha ah tam I'll teach ya when I come back