CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Super Sunday

It has been an awesome day! It all started this morning in service. Les lead us in the song "Great is thy Faithfulness". And from there, the Lord just swept in and blessed. Many came forward for special prayer. It was just what we needed. God certainly met us there and I'm so thankful to have been there to partake of His goodness.

After church we went to eat Mexican. We meaning, Steve, myself, Rick, Les, the Donnafields, the Suttons, and Vic. The kids went with the youth to eat Chinese .

It's so cute how Perry Donnafield looks up to Morgan. She loves her so much. She wanted to know if she could have Morgan's hand-me-downs. Isn't that so sweet? So, this afternoon, Morgan and I went through her closet and drawers to see if there was anything Perry could have. We brought her some things to church tonight. I'm sure the next time we see Perry she will have something on that was Morgan's. Precious, just precious.

Tonight was also a good service. Bro. Sutton preached a good message, as ususal. I sang a new song, well, new for me. You may have heard it...."In Christ alone". It's a good song. I really like the words.

The Suttons are flying out tomorrow to Alaska. Bro. Sutton had a commitment he had to fulfill. They will be back in about a week or two. We will miss them. They are GREAT!

I talked to my mom today. She said the ministers convetion was wonderful. She said she was told they normally have about 50 and this past weekend they had 108 in attendance. Very exciting!

So, hopefully and prayerfully this will be the week the Lord sends that job that He has for us. I've told Steve many times how exciting it will be when we do get it becasue we will know that it was hand picked by the Lord. How awesome is that to think about?!

that's about all for this Sunday night!

later

2 comments:

Netty said...

God Is Good!!!

Tam said...

Yep....ALL the time!