CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

O.K.

Two people have tagged me so I guess I better:

1. (not really about me but...) Steve has an interview this Thursday.

2. Both of my dogs stink...they need a bath....BAD!

3. I AM NOT a night owl.

4. I repeat things alot in my head (weird, I know)

5. I HATE clutter

6. I stare at people

7. I wait till the very last minute to get gas. The gas light is ALWAYS on before I stop.

8. I am not a dare devil or risk taker of any kind/basically I'm a big chicken

9. We have a Bible, literally, in the foundation of our house. We put it there when the house was being built.

10. I grind my teeth at night, so the dental people say.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

A former pastor of mine actually wrapped some Bibles in plastic and buried them in case Bibles get taken away from us eventually.

Rachel said...

Oh, and I repeat conversations in my head... and will repeat out loud (to myself) what I said. I'm a weirdee.

Tam said...

OH MY GOODNESS...Rachel...I repeat out loud to myself too.....OH, I'm so glad to know I'm not the only weirdo!! LOL!!!!!!!!! We are sisters at heart!!!!! HA!

Karen said...

How did the interview go?!