CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Using Chandler's laptop

Yep, that's right.  Our computer is still sick!  We've tried and tried to help it but it's gonna take someone with more computer smarts than us.  So, I'm posting using Cha's mac.  This one post is probably gonna take twice as long because I'm not use to it AT ALL.  My kids can fly on this thing but give me my mouse any day!!!!


Let's see....it's been a couple of days....

We still do not have Chandler' car back.  We are suppose to get it back today.  We were told it needed  a new fuel pump.  O.K.....new fuel pump.  Still, will not start.  UGH!!!!!!  Next, we were told it was the distributor.  He said he was 100% sure it was the distributor.  With all of this, Steve said when we get it back, we are gonna sell it and get him something else.  But, Rick said, it has all new parts, you don't want to sell it now.   Chandler loves the car and doesn't want to sell it unless we really need too.  

I decorated my front porch with some Fally things.  It looks cute.  I've got a Fall wreath on the front door.  I have a cute little scarecrow and 2 mums.  It's cute.

I had a horrible headache yesterday.  I woke up with it.  NO, I did not eat chocolate.  I'm not really sure what caused it except that I didn't get as much sleep as I usually do.  The night before I was at the hospital with LaDonna and Jacob and didn't get to bed until about 1:20 am. I'm one that needs at least 8 hours of sleep.  I kept the headache all day.  I was in bed last night by 8:30.  It's better today but I can for sure tell that it was really bad yesterday.  I've got that "left over, really bad headache" feeling today.

I've changed my cleaning schedule.  Last Friday, if you remember, I cleaned the shop and then went straight to the new house I'm cleaning.  WAY TOO MUCH for one day.  So, now I'm gonna be doing the shop on Thursday's and the house on Friday's.  That's what I did this week, and it's much, much better.  

Tonight, I'm thinking pizza sounds really good.  I'll just order it in and chill out here at the house.   By Friday, Steve is worn completely out from working at the warehouse, so I'm sure he will want to stay home anyway.

Oh, I forgot to tell this.  I broke Morgan's laptop.  I put her Algebra CD in earlier this week and it just shut everything down.  She has some sort of lock on her computer and I didn't realize it and just popped that puppy in and well, it hasn't started back up yet.  My sister in law (Steve's sister) knows alot about Mac's and came and got it.  Hopefully, she will be able to fix it.  

Tomorrow consists of working in the yard.  The weeds have overtaken.  I'm gonna trim back bushes and shape things up around here.

My mom & dad are leaving today for Georgia.  There minister's convention is this weekend.  Pray for God's blessings!

today's blessing -   God has brought me through a very stressful week. I love Him and Praise Him that He will never leave nor forsake me!!!!!!!(especially for you, Em)


1 comments:

Rachel said...

Exactly how much does Denise know about Macs? Think she could fix ours?