CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Friday!

I was awakened this morning before my alarm even went off by Chandler complaining of a really bad headache. It was about 6:45 and he said he had been awake since 5 with it hurting. Bad thing is, it's Friday, and that means he is suppose to be at his first tutorial class at 8:30. He also takes Morgan for me. Well, today that didn't happen. He climbed back into bed and I took Morgan over to Lynn's to ride with them. I told Chandler I would wake up him at 8:30 and if his head was better he could make it to his second class at 9:30. I woke him up, his head was better so he got ready and went.

Today has been an absolute beautiful day. This weather is amazing. Not too hot, not too cold but just right. I love fall!

The lady I clean for on Friday's had all her windows open today and it was so nice. I'm pretty much getting her house down as far as a routine. It takes me 2 hours and I make $25 an hour. Not too bad, huh?!

The warehouse Steve is helping out at is right in the middle of inventory so the past couple of days he's gotten home a little later and he has to work tomorrow. This has been helpful though and for that we are thankful. God knows and sees our needs and is FULL control of it all!!!!!

Tonight, Steve and I did something that when we were younger, we would have NEVER done. We watched the Presidential Debate on T.V. He even commented on how when we were young and all that was on T.V. was "the President", how horrible it was. HA! But, out of curiosity, we watched some of it.

Morgan went to Cookeville tonight with the Yohe's. Mitchell Chance was having a football game there and some of them went to support him. I think Keith and Chelsei and Lindsei also went. That girl is a go-er, I tell you. All you have to do is mention..."let's go" and she's out of here. Last night, about 8:30 Chandler decided to go hang out at Josh's for a while. I think there were several of the youth over there. Morgan had already had a bath and had her P.J.'s on. Chandler mentioned to her..."do you want to go?" and I'm not kidding you, in about 3 minutes that girl was dressed and ready to walk out the door. ha! She's not coming home tonight either, she's sleeping over with Lindsei and Chelsei.

Chandler on the other hand, is in his room at this very minute. I think I've mentioned before how he is my homebody and Morgan is not.

Les and I might be going yard-saleing in the morning. This morning when I took Morgan to Lynn's, I passed several yard sales. I called Les and asked if she wanted to hit some in the morning, so we might just do that. Actually, I need to call her right now and find out......

2 comments:

Netty said...

1Hey, you guys take our van! You'll get a lot of stuff in there. It has stow and go. The seats also go down.

Tam said...

Thanks, Annette but we ended up not going after all. Too lazy to get up early..LOL!