CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

this and that

This morning after the kiddos headed off to tutorial, I sat down for my morning devotion. Around 9, I headed to Tommy's shop to clean. YUCK! I didn't get to clean last week (due to the Thompson's being here) so this week was really bad.

From there, I went to get my hair cut. After that, I hit Wal-mart looking for something for Megan Taylor. By the way, she is in the hospital. She is not due until October 15 but her blood pressure is extremely high so she was admitted and will stay there until the baby is born. Please pray for her and the baby. When Steve gets home, we are going to the hospital to visit with her and Ricky.

The Portland church is having "youth night" so several of our youth are going up to support it. Any opportunity for the youth to get together is a good thing.

After Steve and I visit with Megan and Ricky at the hospital, I'm thinking it would be nice to go on a date with my husband. I think we should go out to dinner, just us two. Not very often do we get to do this. Yep, it's a date!

0 comments: