CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vertigo

For years, actually most of his life, Steve has had REALLY bad vertigo. In his adult years it has gotten so bad that even turning too quickly on the riding lawn mower could make him dizzy. Whenever he gets a bad cold or any type of sinus stuff he always gets vertigo with it.

Today he is having a CT Scan done along with other tests to try and figure out where all this is coming from. They are gonna do some test that will purposely throw him into vertigo to try and figure out how to help him get over this. Believe it or not, there are these rock type things in our heads that if they get out of wack, well, the result is vertigo. So, hopefully, they will be able to get his rocks back in place. He's just such a rock head. HA! (cheesy, I know!)

Anyway, please pray that all goes well and that we can get all this head/inner ear stuff figured out for him.

thanks

6 comments:

Autumn said...

I used steve as an example in catch phrase with this and they got it :) I was like "steve has this really bad and gets dizzy!!!!" and they were like VERTIGO!!! but on a serious note I'll be praying. Hopefully he can get something that takes it away!!!

Kasey said...

Aww. Poor brother steve.:( I will pray for him.

Vic said...

Tam if you still don't get answers ask sis torrence about dr swaber or something like that...he has practically cured her from the horrors of vertigo...she went from dr to dr and he has dramatically helped her...

Karen said...

I will pray. Everything will go great and Tammy, if you would please stop throwing rocks at your husband!

Tam said...

Vic,
That's who Steve is seeing. What a coinckydink. Ha!

emily said...

Vertigo must be the worst! I get motion sickness so easily and throw up my guts everytime. It's sick. So I know like a fraction of how he feels. I have been praying and will continue to do so. Be sure and let us know how his rocks turn out ^^