CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Shew.....97 degrees

Man, is it hot or what? The news man said today was the hottest we've had so far. I think summer time has arrived. I don't want to complain though, it's been a nice spring. To me, it's just now really getting hot. anyway.....

Monday means I clean Tommy's shop. This has really been a nice way to make some extra money. We used the money I have made when we went to the State Convention and I was able to send money with Steve and the kids when they went to Six Flags on Saturday. It's nice that we've had this extra coming in for those"extra" things, especially right now. I'm gonna have to change my cleaning days from Monday to Friday's when school starts back. I don't want it to interfere with our schooling and on Friday's the kids will be going to tutorial so that will be a better time for me to clean.

Speaking of school, the kids have their first day of tutorial on August 15th. I think our first "official" day to start back with everything will be August 18th. Where has the summer gone?

I've got to start getting Autumn's room ready. She will be here the end of August. After Family Camp which is the last weekend of August she will be an official Tennessean! She is gonna be staying with us until she can get her feet on the ground with a job and such. I've decided to let our school room/comptuer room be her bedroom. It really is a bedroom anyway, we've just been using it for school. We are gonna move the computer up to the bonus room which works just fine. After I get everything out, I'm gonna have to paint it. Autumn can't stand the color yellow and wouldn't you know it, the room is....yep.... sunny yellow! I think I'll go with a tan/neutral color.

Welp, it's almost six o'clock and I'm getting hungry so I think I'll go make dinner.

1 comments:

Erika J. said...

I think it was 105 here today. I had some errands to run and everywhere I went, I would look forward to the coolness of the next store and I'd walk in and it would be so stuffy. BLAH!