CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Things to do, places to go, people to see

This morning at 10:30 Morgan and I had a teeth cleaning/dentist visit. Chandler was suppose to go with us but he didn't know about the appointment (my fault for not telling him) and he made plans to go to Joelton to visit a friend. I have always made our dentist appointments (the kids and me) at the same time. Our dentist is about 30 minutes away and it was just easier for us to all go at the same time. Now that Chandler is driving, I won't have to worry about that so much. I rescheduled his for August 8th.

Katie spent the night with Morgan last night, so she was with us at the dentist. As I was sitting in the chair with my mouth wide open and the girl cleaning my teeth, Katie walks in the room with her cell phone and says, "Cyrstal wants to talk to you"? Uhhhhh, Hello....I'm a little tied up here. Teenagers sometimes...where are there brains? HA! Anyway, to make a long story short, Crystal, Megan, Brandon and Tyler came by the dentist office to pick up Morgan and Katie to "hang out" today. Morgan informed me she would be home sometime around 5.

We have plans tonight to hang out with the Yohe's. Jeff had promised me a birthday dinner from back in May. We are just now getting around to it. He's making homemade chicken and noodles for me. Yum yum! I am providing the desert. I got a new recipe that I've been wanting to try out. It's for an apple cake. It's very simple but sounds super good. Here's the recipe:

1 box yellow cake
1 can apple pie filling
3 eggs

cream cheese icing with added pecans.

Sounds good, huh? I'll let ya know after tonight.

Here shortly I'll be running some things over to Amy Donnafield. When I was cleaning out those closets the other day, I discovered that I have tons of old reading books and such that possibly she could use for her girls. I also found an old Science kit that I purchased one year with the intent of doing great and mighty Science experiments with the kids. Yeah right! I think I used maybe one of the experiments. Most of the stuff is still in the packaging. So, I'm gonna see if Amy wants to use it. Somebody needs too. I don't want it to go to waste.

that's all for now!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

The ingredients sound like it would be good. Do you just mix everything together and bake it? How was it?