CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Title

I couldn't think of a better "Title"

Steve and Chandler just left the house. They are going to Mt. Juliet to help get the "stuff". The "stuff" is decorations donated to us by a Baptist Church for VBS. Apparently, they are finished with their VBS and ours is next week so they offered them to us. Well, I'm not really sure if they offered or someone asked or what but, however it happened, it's a blessing to have them. Our them is "Soul Survivor". It starts next Tuesday thru Friday. So, yall come, O.K?

Speaking of VBS, I'm teaching one of those nights and really need to get on that. I've had a few ideas tossing around in my head but would love to get that finalized, or at least finalized for the most part before we leave for State Convention tomorrow. Hmmmm, we'll see.

Speaking of State Convention, Morgan has decided that she wants to go down today with mom & dad. She's just my "go" girl. Anything she wants to "go" to that involves church, I say...GO!

Have a good day yall!

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

What do you mean "tomorrow"??? Brother Steve doesn't have a job preventing him from coming tonight and you have a free place to stay. What's the hold-up??? GET DOWN HERE, girl! "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his
righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Tam said...

I'm coming! I'm coming! HA!