CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Cake

So, the cake I made last night turned out rather well. It was very good, if you ask me. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. If you need an easy recipe for a cake, make this one. Quick, easy and good.

We enjoyed a nice visit with our friends, actually more like family last night with the Yohe's. After dinner, Josh was telling us that Old Navy was moving there store in Murfreesboro to a different location and they had things for $1.99. Laura and I looked at each other at the same time as if to say, "Let's go".

Laura, myself, Morgan and Andrea headed to Old Navy to see what we could see. The guys went to this place called, "Go U.S.A." There is a driving range, where you hit golf balls and video games and, well, just guy stuff.

Old Navy is having a clearance sale. I was determined though that for me to purchase something, it HAD to be on sale....big time. Morgan asked about a couple of things, and I would say..."is it on clearance". If her answer was no, then my answer was no. As we were moseying around the store we came across this really cute dress for her. The tag said $25, I think, but Miss Morgan promptly took herself up to a sales person to ask "Is this on clearance?" The answer she got was exactly what she wanted to hear...."yes, it's marked down to $5.99.....YES! SCORE! This cute little dress now belongs to one Morgan Taylor Fox.

After checking things out at Old Navy, the girls went back home to finish watching a movie that they were watching before we decided to go shop. Andrea had driven her car for this very reason.

Laura and I went over to Party City. I needed to find some masks for the Fox family (in case your wondering....Emily's 26th birthday is today and a requirement for her party is that we all where a mask). Morgan had picked hers up while out shopping yesterday. Chandler just wanted a plain mask. It looks like the Lone Ranger...remember him? I found these cute little "fox" masks for Steve and I to match. Get it..."Fox" masks.. they are cute. It will be fun to see how creative everyone gets with their masks tonight.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

0 comments: