CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hungry

I only ate a bowl of cereal and a piece of watermelon last night for dinner so needless to say, I'm so hungry this morning. I've already had my usual 2 pieces of peanut butter and honey toast and could eat 2 more. Anyway....

We are leaving today for State Convention. We can't leave until after 10:30 because someone (I forget what you call them) is coming out to take Steve's blood and such for insurance purposes. We've had to find other means of life insurance until we get a job so they've had to come take pictures of our house and now they are coming to make sure Steve is healthy. (I guess that's why they do it). But, as soon as they leave, we are heading to Cleveland. I'm expecting a SUPER great weekend.

Hope yall have one too!

0 comments: