CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

Morgan just came into my room, where I was, sat down on my bed and said..."Ah, Momma, Jesus is soooooo good!" Because I know my child ever so well, I knew exactly what she was talking about.

I told her, "Morgan, the Bible says, that He, Jesus, is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him". "You have diligently been seeking Him for your need, and He is rewarding you."

For about a year now, Morgan has had a "need". (like many of us do, right?) Many, many times she has been prayed for at church and we have diligently been praying for her "need" as a family. In the past few weeks we have truly seen God moving in behalf of this.

Yes, God is soooooooo good and I praise His Holy Name that He answers prayer!! So, keep praying!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Thank the Lord!!!! He IS Soooooo Good to us!!! He is wonderful.