CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

This and that

When I woke up this morning, my husband was gone. He'll be back, people, he just went to get the oil changed in my car. ha!

I have desperatley got to go to the grocery store today. We are out of alot of stuff.

Yesterday, I went swimming at my brothers house. He has a pool in his backyard. So, us girls took advantage of it, no boys....well, except for my 2 year old nephew. It was very nice and relaxing.

Last night in the youth service, all the VLB's tesified about the camping trip. They all had a really good time, it sounds like. I'm so thankful for our youth leaders. I tell you, they are wonderful with our youth. They are VERY involved with the young people. Where ever our youth are, you can expect to see the Donnafield's. I love that!

So, what is everyone doing for the 4th? All of our family are hanging out at Tommy & Debbie's house. My brother always has tons of fireworks so the kids will love that. Tommy knows someone who smokes ribs so that's what we are having, along with lots of other stuff. Those ribs are too good. I love hanging out with my family. They are the best.

Hmmmmm, what else????

that's all for now.....

blessing - family that loves to be together.

1 comments:

Viv said...

Tam..I sooo agree with you! The testimonies from our youth last night was very encouraging. And then after the service the VLB's and some of us old folks filled up the Sonic..even ole Rick was there! Bro. Galen & Sis. Amy are doing an outstanding job as VLB leaders.

I also agree...we have an awesome family. We are blessed. I'm looking forward to our 4th together tomorrow.