CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gorgeous weather

The past two days have been absolutely beautiful weather. There hasn't been humidity and that alone makes all the difference in the world.

Tonight VBS starts. Our theme this year is "Soul Survivor". I haven't seen them yet but I hear the decorations are the best. I get to teach the VLB's tonight. Our class is on Prayer. I'm excited about it. Steve is teaching tomorrow night on "Believe". VBS at Antioch has always been so much fun. Everyone always goes all out. It's a special week for our gleaners and youth. Well, actually, it's a special week for us oldies also. I'm looking for a super great week and if you can come, you will not want to miss it. Bradley needs to come, he will have a blast. I'll have to make sure we get him there.

I'll have to share how I plan to start my class tonight but I will have to wait because I don't want any of the young people to read this and know. So, after my class, I'll share. I think it 's pretty cool. I can say that because it wasn't my idea, it was the Lord's. Thank you, Lord!

Oh yeah, a GREAT big PRAISE THE LORD!!!! My mom has been having issues with her sugar being too high....way too high. When they first tested her, it was 9.8 (I think) and the Dr. wanted her to go on medicine. She asked him if she could have some time to try and get it down without meds. Two Sunday night's ago, she got prayed for. She said she knew the Lord could touch her and she did not want to have to take medicine. She got re-checked. It has come down to 6.9. How bout them apples?! The doctor said there is no need for medicine. Whatever she is doing, just keep it up. THANK YOU, JESUS......Prayer does work!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was great to see and spend time with you.

Tam said...

Thanks, Jennifer...you too!

marvoop said...

We will continue to pray for your mom. Did you write the VBS or was it bought from a bookstore?