CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Posting

for you, Autumn.....

I cleaned the shop this morning. It took a little longer today. Since I was in Chicago last week and didn't get it done, shew, it was nasty. Especially those bathrooms....G-R-O-S-S!!!!! All those men in that shop using it and well...you get the picture. It was bad!!!!!

I ran 3 miles today. I dug weeds from my flower beds.

Two people I love dearly called today with I guess you could say "situations". Ya know, there are alot of "situations" going on right now. We need God, plain and simple!!!!! Where would we be without Him? I shutter to think!!!!! This world is quickly coming to an end and the enemy is pulling out all his tricks BUT he that endureth to the end shall be saved. With ALL that is in me, I want to endure to the end. I told one of those friends today, "God's side always wins, so if we keep ourselves on His side...we win". If you are reading this and you too have a "situation", keep yourself in that place with the Lord that is acceptable in His sight. Jesus is our strength and our hope. With Him, ALL things are possible. Oh I want to see Him, look upon His face. I want to make Heaven more than ANYTHING else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me encourage you to hold on, our answers are just ahead. VICTORY ON TOP VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I went to visit Bradley for a while. He was wearing the shirt that I brought him back from Chicago. He's so sweet. His personality and disposition is just so precious. We walked around to visit with my Nanny and Bob. They live just around the corner from where Brad lives. He loves to be out and about. Please keep praying for him. God is doing a work.

Tomorrow my baby girl comes home from the youth camping trip. I'm sure they have had a super great time. They will probably be so tired. You know those kids have not stopped doing something the entire time. The adults will be ready to crash, I'm sure.

I took Pancake, one of our dogs, to the groomer today. I tried this new place in Smyrna called "Classy Clips". She looks so cute. They gave her a bath, a really good hair cut and trimmed her nails. She was soooooo hairy before her haircut that she was shedding all over the house. Yuck!

Well, I guess that's all

blessing - beautiful weather today!

1 comments:

Autumn said...

ah I love you Tam!! thank you cuz now I feel like I'm back there and now what's going on..even though I'm in florida. very good post by the way!!! can't wait to get back and see you all!!