CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Even the Windows???!!!

Every Monday my post seem to say the same thing, to a degree. That's because every Monday morning is the same for me. Yep, clean the shop. But, today it took me a little longer. Tommy has these huge plate glass windows that line the front of the building. The cleaning lady that cleaned before me would clean those windows every other time. Since I've been doing it, I haven't done the windows. Yuck! When I got there this morning, Tommy handed me the Windex and said the windows need to be cleaned.....Yuck again. But, I did it. Inside and out.

I met Lynn at the Y after cleaning and ran my usual 3 miles. After all the cake I ate this weekend, I needed to run more than three. I guess I thought this would be the last time I could ever eat cake so I had to eat as much as I possibly could. HA! I mentioned about the apple cake I made, which I ate ALL weekend. Yesterday, at the church dinner Sherry Shert had made a carrot cake (another one of my favorites) to which I had TWO slices. Then last night after church I had a piece and a half of the apple cake (OF COURSE, I HAD to finish off what was left in the pan..ha) along with one of Lynn's monster cookies. Good Grief! Told ya I had alot of cake! It was all good but by the time I got into bed last night, I felt sick.

I've been cleaning some this afternoon. My floors really, really needed to be mopped so I knocked that out. I've got clean sheets on my bed...ahhhhh.... I love clean sheets.

Tonight's dinner consisted of Shake n Bake Chicken, corn, rice and salad. Chandler said the chicken was the "best tastin" I had ever made. Wow...thanks, Shake and Bake! ha!

So now, Jon & Kate plus 8 is on but it's a re-run.

Oh yeah, listen to this deal. Yall know I LOVE deals. One of the books that Chandler needs for his Grammar/Composition class for tutorial this year is $43.00 brand new. I found it today on ebay for $6.49 including shipping. Can you believe that?! Now that's what I call N-I-C-E!!!!!

Ummmmm, I guess that's about it.

blessing - finding that book sooooooo cheap.

4 comments:

Netty said...

Wow! Tammy!
I despise cleaning windows and I have yet to mop the floor since we moved here. Everyday I say, "Today is the day."
My sheets are in the dryer, so maybe we'll have clean sheets to sleep on. (If I am not too lazy to put them on the bed.)

Kasey said...

You can come clean my windows :)
Great deal onthe book, PTLord!

Netty said...

Ok, you rubbed off onme. I actually mopped my floors today and scrubbed the bathrooms.

Tam said...

Woohoo Annette...you go girl!!!! ha