CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

M.A.D.D. Thursday

Mothers Asking for Divine Deliverance!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all the good reports from this.
God has already begun working!!!!!!

So, this morning I am going to get my hair cut at 10:00. From there, I'm going grocery shopping. What a day to shop for food, huh? A day that I'm not eating.....why do I torture myself. HA!

I might swing into the Goodwill and see if they have any skirts that interest me. I try to go in about once a week. It's so hard for me to pay anything over $3.99 for a skirt when I know I can find such cutes ones now at the Goodwill. We'll see.

There's always house "stuff" to do. ALWAYS!

Oh yeah, I have been out of checks now for several days. I don't really know what happened with the re- order slip. Anyway, last week I went into the bank and re-ordered them. She told me that it would be 7 to 10 business days before I got them. O.K.....well..... that's doesn't help the fact that I have bills to pay and need checks, so I asked the girl what I should do. She suggested two things to me. I could get money orders to pay all my bills or I could pay online. I opted for the online thing. Steve and I sat yesterday at the computer setting up "online pay". It's really gonna be kinda cool to just click a button and have your bills paid. No more writing out checks, going to the post office to purchase stamps and then the bill not reaching it's destination for a day or too. Steve "bookmarked" the places that we will be paying on-line so all I have to do is pull it up, click pay now and it's done. How easy is that?

I know, I know, you all have probably been doing this for years but I've been doing it the old fashioned way. Well, that is until I had no checks and didn't really have a choice, not too many choices anyway. I like this though. I should have been doing it already. Now that I'm all set up, I think it's the easiest way to pay your bills. So, go me!

Enjoy your day....make it count for Jesus!!!!!

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I've been doing online bill paying for several years. I pay EVERYTHING I can online. I buy very few stamps anymore. It works great for me because I'm such a procrastinator and by time I've remembered, "Oh, NO! The bill is due tomorrow!" it's way too late to snail mail it. --I use a free service at www.mycheckfree.com Once you register your bills with them, they send out e-mails when they arrive and you can sit down once a month and pay everything at that one site and schedule the payment for whatever day you want it deducted from your bank account. It REALLY helps simplify things. I'd be lost without my computer.