CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun pics from the 4th

So, some of our extended family did get to come. Les' mom & dad and Galen & Amy and the girls celebrated the 4th with us and it was GREAT. I believe this was one of the most fun 4th of July's that we've had. I LOVE my family. I LOVE being with them. We had a blast. The kids got to swim and get in the hot tub. When it got dark, Tommy pulled out his fireworks and him and Galen and all the kids went to the road to shoot them off while the rest of us watched. He had some great fireworks. Huge ones! It was just a SUPER GREAT, FUN night.

Les, Me and Amy pose for a quick pic
My mom and her sister enjoying the hot tub
Two of my favorite people in the world...my mom & my uncle!
Brad and me....."whus uuuuuuuuuppppppppp"!!!!
Is this not a beautiful group of yunguns?!
Bro. & Sis. Donnafield and Tommy & Deb enjoying some good eatin
Dev and Abby "Lou" (that's what I call her)
There's those great youth leaders AND they are family..woohoo!!
Momma and Les....deep conversation....ha!
The 3 stooges
Look at that table of food....yum...yum!!!!

0 comments: