CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Surprise

Emily's 26th birthday party was SUPER fun tonight. I bet there was at least 40 people there. Some of those masks were great. I'm sure there will be tons of pictures on blogs for everyone to see because certainly there was tons of pictures taken. Mine and Steve's "Fox" masks turned out cute, I thought.

O.K. so let me explain my title....."Surprise"

I've known for about a month and a half but I gave my word not to breath a word, so of course I didn't but..... Kasey flew in for Emily's party. She got into town yesterday. WooHoo!!! It was a great surprise for Emily. What a friend. She came to the house today for a while and kidnapped my daughter. Those two are a pair, I tell you. Two of a kind. It was great having Kasey with all of us tonight. Just like old times. We miss her. She will be at church in the morning but she's flying back out around 5 tomorrow evening. Short trip but so glad she's been here. It was very special for her to do that for Em.

Tomorrow will be another busy day. We are having a farewell dinner after the morning service for the Goodman's and for the Frizzell's. The Goodman's are moving to Kentucky and the Frizzell's are going out to paster so we will be missing both of these families.

Autumn Goodman is our Goddaughter. She came home with us from Emily's party tonight. Since they will be leaving soon this gives us some time to spend with her. That little girl is a hoot.

We got the school/computer room all cleaned out today and ready to be painted. I really like the computer being in the bonus room. Morgan said she did too. I think even when Autumn moves out, I will keep the computer/office up here and let that room be a guest bedroom. I like the change.

I guess I should go to bed. It's 11:08pm and tomorrow will be here quickly.

I hope everyone has very blessed services.

good nite!

5 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I knew about Kasey's surprise visit, too. But I told NO ONE. I'm so glad it worked out so well. Sounds like a fun party.

Tam said...

Yes, it was tons of fun. Great fellowship!

Rachel said...

Awww! I'm gonna miss the Frizzells! Where are they going to be pastoring? I had to miss convention so I'm in the dark.

Autumn said...

when I move out!?? no one said anything about moving out!??!!!! HA HA!!! Just kiddin Tam! and what do you mean the Frizells are leaving!!!!??!!!

Tam said...

The Frizzells got sent to pastor in Crossville. Yesterday was their last Sunday at Antioch.