CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One closet led to another

I am worn out. For the past, about 3 or 4 hours, I have been cleaning out closets. I started in the room that is gonna be Autumn's bedroom, which has been our school room. I've had to do some much needed organizing and "getting rid" of stuff. Not only did I clean out the closet in this room but I cleaned out the storage space that is up under our staircase which also happens to be in this room as well. Also, I jumped into the closet in my laundry room. Steve helped me and we got ALOT done. We went through old papers, bank statements and stuff from way too long ago. Steve shredded alot of things that we just didn't need any more.

Boy, have we been working. I love it when things are organized and clean. Makes me happy! I think we have about 10 trash bags to take to the dump tomorrow and about 3 to go to goodwill. Our computer is going up in the bonus room, so I even rearranged the room to get ready for the move. I could not convince Steve to undo all the computer stuff tonight. Oh well, we have gotten tons done.

To say the least, I'm t-i-r-e-d! I've had a headache tonight. Maybe a good nights sleep will help.
I'm out for now!

4 comments:

marvoop said...

Sounds like you are the new organizing queen. I believe you have done more cleaning and organizing than I have in the past several months. Congratulations on 10 bags of trash and 3 goodwill bags, that is awesome. I guess you feel like you have lost a few pounds.

Tam said...

Yep, it's been great!

Kasey said...

Can you come organize my closets...I stil have boxes from themove in them.

Vicki Smith said...

All that closet cleaning must have done you in . . . it's been a few days since you posted. ;-) Are we to presume closet cleaning to be lethal?