CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Playing catch up

I haven't posted since Thursday so I will try to remember since then. Hmmmm, let's see....

Friday - man, my memory fails me right now......thinking.....thinking....

I seriously cannot remember......

oh yeah, I went over to my brothers house to enjoy his swimming pool. I was all by myself, floating on a float, listening to 94.1 the fish (that's the Christian radio station around these parts). It was very nice.

What else did I do?......I went and spent some time with Bradley. That's about it, well, what I can remember anyway.

Saturday - not too busy of a day. Saturday evening we went with Ondra and Gracee to watch Bro. Tim march with the drum corp. He was in a competition and we went to support him. It lasted a very long time. There were 10 corps/bands in the competition and Tim preformed last. We didn't get home until almost 11 but it was worth it. I'm very glad we went. I think it meant alot to Tim & Ondra (I hope anyway) so therefore, it was most certainly worth it.

Sunday - today - Daddy preached a really good message this morning. After church, momma had my family and my brother's family over for dinner. Boy do I love my family!!!!!

Tonight we had communion & feet washing. Guess what? Something really cool happened. Bradley was there to participate. This was the first time since his accident that he was able to do this. It was a true blessing. Daddy made mention of the blessing this was seeing how the Dr.'s said he would never be anything but a vegetable. What do those Dr.'s know? If they could only see him, Bradley, now!!!!!

So, this brings me to now, sitting here blogging. I'm sure there are things I have forgotten but I guess I've hit the highlights.

Oh, this is back from Thursday, but I went to the new Ross in Smyrna. I really like it. I found a super cute shirt for $8.99 and a skirt for $7.99. Not my $3.99 Goodwill skirts but not too bad.

I'm tired and will be going now...
good nite!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

My mommma loves going to ross, shopping is her therapy.

Netty said...

You helped me and didn't even know it!
I haven't been able to find the longer skirts. I promise you I had no dresses and only one skirt that I could wear.
I found some things, but the length is shorter than I am use to so I really was trying to find a place that had longer skirts.
I read your post about Good Will the other day and decided to go there.
I found several skirts, some for even .99. WoW!!!!!
I was so happy!
Thanks!:)

Tam said...

Glad to have helped, Netty....I love Good Will skirts. WooHoo!