CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

On the agenda

Today is gonna be a productive day. I shall see to it. I do not work out on Thursday's becasue of M.A.D.D. so therefore, Thursday's are usually my day to get those other things done that I don't get done on the other days of the week (wow! what a run-on sentence.....and I homeschool my children....SCARY).

Anyhoo, backing up a bit. I SO enjoyed hearing my dad preach last night. I just love him!

Today, I must go to the grocery store. And, I'm gonna try to get all the deals that I can get....coupons and all.

Chandler needs another pair of tennis shoes. He has been wearing his somewhat new ones to soccer practice and they are beginning to tear up. So, I need to get him some that he can play around in and not mess up his good ones. I have to go to the church bank for my husband and make the deposit. I do this every Thursday. He usually does the deposits on Wednesday night after church.

I have to return a pair of pants that I got Cha last week at Kohls. To say the least, they were huge on him. Here's my issue. The boy is getting so tall but he is rather thin in the waist. So, if I find them to fit his waist they are too short. If I get them long enough, they are huge in the waist. ***sigh*** issues. I hate issues.

Hmmmm, I know I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah, I need to go to the bank, our personal bank. I need to look some information up on the computer about our family vacation. My husband and my mom have been driving me nuts about it. hehe! We are going to Disney World this summer....YAH!!!!! M-I-C.....K-E-Y.....M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!

Now, off to having my morning devotion and trying to pry my son out of bed. Morgan is not here.....well imagine that.....Morgan not home.....that's unusual....NOT!!!

4 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

I have the same problem buying pants for Caleb. He is tall and skinny, too.

Rachel said...

Brad wore a 29 x 34 when we were first married! HARD to find! I even found a 27 x 34 and it fit him!!! It's so much easier now since my cooking has put some weight on him. Ha!

Have you ever been to Rugged Wearhouse in Antioch? I could always find several pairs to fit him there. They are overstocks and slightly imperfects.. We found a pair of dress khakis and the only thing wrong was the back pockets were sewn shut! A seam ripper took care of that.

Netty said...

MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Mickey Mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emilynn said...

yeah, i'm totally part of the family. i'm vacationing with you guys. =]
just kidding.

hope you guys are GREAT. =]