CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

real quick

Last night a group of us girls got together and had a "girls night out."  It was really fun.  We met at Subway for those $5 footlongs.  You can't beat that.  Especially, if you share with someone and you eat 6 inches and they eat 6 inches and you split the cost.  $2.50 for a Sub is pretty nice, I would say.  There were about 13 of us altogether.  From Subway, we went to see the play, Pride & Prejudice.  There is this church here in Smyrna that hosts these really good plays.  It's something really fun to do that's good and decent.  We all really enjoyed it.


This morning Bro. Sutton preached another great message.  I simply love listening to him preach. He is such blessing to me.  He's such an encourager.  

This afternoon has been very relaxing.  We came home, had some lunch then I just laid on the couch and kinda dozzed.  Ah!  It felt so good.  I don't do that much, so Sunday afternoon's are usually perfect for that.  I've gotta get off here and get ready to go back for tonight's service.  I'm expecting God to meet with us there and deliver just what we all need!

Chelsei and Lindsei are coming to stay the night with us.  I love them younguns.  You should be proud, LaDonna.

See ya...don't want to be late for church.

0 comments: