CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday

Chelsei and Lindsei stayed at the house last night.  Their plan was to leave around noonish and head back to South Carolina.  Morgan asked if they could just stay one more night.  I thought the idea was good because I wasn't a fan of them traveling at night, when it got dark.  The mom in me, I guess.  So, they are leaving in the morning by 9am.   Morgan and Lindsei have enjoyed having another day together.  


Today has been a good day.  I talked with my mom on the phone this morning.  We have the best talks.   Yes, we are mother and daughter but truly we are such good friends.  We have such a special bond.  We know each other oh so well.  We can "look" at each other and know what the other is thinking.  It's very unique, really, and I love it.  I'm very, very thankful!!!

I went to the store to get the stuff  to make chicken salad tonight for dinner.  Not chicken salad, but a salad with chicken.  I baked the chicken and had put vinagarette dressing on it.   Mmmmm, good!   I made chocolate chip cookies for everyone else.  I can't have them, of course, because of the chocolate but, oh well.   I ate an apple.

Now, Chels and I are watching Jon & Kate plus 8.   Morgan and Lindsei are upstairs doing something.  Chandler is upstairs doing something, and Steve is trying to find the planet Saturn.

Why is Steve trying to find the planet Saturn, you asked?!  Well, tonight on the news they said that a green comet is flying backwards at 9:43pm.  And, that it will be in location of the planet Saturn.  So, ever since then, Steve has been on the internet looking for the location of Saturn (weird, I know...haha) but, for some reason, this has interested him.   Wonder if he will find it?

That's about it


3 comments:

Autumn said...

he's seriously one of the cutest guys I've ever seen!!!

Caetie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I had a great time staying with you for the past couple of days! Thanks so much. Love you.