CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let's see

I haven't really had much to post about lately. Well, I guess I just haven't wanted to. Maybe, I can pull something together here. Warning.....might be boring.....

Morgan has been sick for at least 2 weeks. It started with a cold, she got better, then it came back worse. Sunday at church Les told me I really needed to take her to the Dr. She probably had a sinus infection. So, Monday, we went. They gave her an antibotic.

We had planned on going to the revival in Portland Tuesday night. We got all ready, was in the car and Mo got really car sick. I wonder if it had to do with all that snotty junk in her head?! Anyway, we ended up having to come back home and not make the revival. She and I were bummed. I was looking forward to be there with the Portland folks and hearing my dad preach. My dad was the minister for the revival. Oh well, life happens.

Hmmmm, (told ya, kinda boring)...

Today, I'm taking Chandler shopping. He needs new shin guards and kleets for soccer this year. And, he really needs some new church pants. His are becoming high waters. Poor kid.

It's cold again. I knew these 70 degree days in February were not gonna last. They were nice but it's alittle soon for Spring. Soon though, and I can't wait.

O.K. when you sit here and have to TRY to think of something to say, it's time to go.

have a great day!

2 comments:

LaDonna said...

Tell Morgan I'll be praying for her.

Anonymous said...

Poor Mo. I hope she gets to feeling better soon! I'll be praying for her.