CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stinkin Cold

Last week, Steve had a really, really bad cold. Actually, he still has it, but better. It's almost impossible for someone else in the house to not get it either. Those little boogers (haha...get it?)....I'm talking about the cold it'self people...LOL! Anyway, it's almost impossible for someone else not to get it. Morgan and me win! We both have colds or I would rather say stinkin colds. HA! There is nothing pleasant about them. Sore throat, runny or stopped up nose, itchy nose, sneezing.....well, you get the picture.

I woke up this morning early with Dakota (Morgan's dog) in my room. I woke up, jumped up becasue I felt like she needed to go potty. I grabbed the dog and started through the house and realized Morgan was in the kitchen making coffee at 6 something. As soon as she saw me she said, in a rather disgusted voice...."I CANNOT SLEEP......THIS COLD IS DRIVING ME NUTS". So, I went back to bed for about another hour while she stayed up.

Despite the fact that I have this oh so fun cold, I have got to go to the grocery store today. My kitchen is in need of food. As Chandler would say....."We have NOTHING in this house." The kids and I met Steve at his office yesterday and headed straight to the funeral home for Sis. White. By the time we got home it was almost 9 and my family was starving. O.K. remember I said I didn't have much in the kitchen. But, I had cooked some deer meat a couple of days ago that was in the fridge. So, I got it out, warmed it up and threw a can of Manwich (sloppy joe) in with it. I had some fries in the freezer that I stuck in the oven. It was really funny. Chandler saw me open the bag of fries and there was only just enough for maybe one person, possibly two. He said, "is that it?" Well, a few minutes later, Morgan asked if the fries were ready and Chandler said...."you mean fry?" It was too funny! Maybe you had to be there. So, off to Kroger I must go today.

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

While you're at the store get some Vick's VapoRub, if you don't have any. Tonight, when you get ready for bed, rub some on the bottoms of your feet and wear socks to bed. You'll be AMAZED at how well it eliminates your coughing! I tried it last night for the first time--it worked wonderfully and I feel much better today.

Erika J. said...

hahahaha. chandler cracks me up. that's my kinda humor!

Autumn said...

HAHAHA!!! cha is SOo stinkin funny!!!! I love his humor!!!! Morgan-don't drink coffee while you have this cold, drink lots of OJ and water!! you'll start feeling better faster. Tam I would tell you the same but it would be a waste of typing! ha

emilynn said...

=[

i have that sore throat/runny/itchy nose thing too!
it's going around!!


but, the fry thing was def funny.


hope you guys are feeling better. =]