CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OUCH!!!!

I'll explain in a few:

You guys know that Morgan is my social butterfly. I haven't seen her since Sunday. Last night, Chandler said...."where's Morgan?". I told him and he said, "does she even live here?" haha!

Guess what? We got our tax return back today. WOOHOO......Yes!!!!!!

Last night Chandler asked me if I would help him rearrange his room. So, today we did it. After moving his bed around, we started cleaning up alittle. (here comes the explanation of my title). He had some old I-tunes card sitting on his dresser that he had already used. I took some scissors and was gonna cut them up before I threw them out. I sliced a gash out of the skin that is between your thumb and pointer finger. It KILLED me! Chandler started laughing at me becasue I immediatley dropped the card and started praying...."OH GOD"....."I think I need stitches." As he was laughing though, he was helping me. He even went and got the neosporin and helped bandage it up. It hurts...bad! That is such an awkward place for a cut. It will probably take forever to heal.

O.K. so I've gotta get off here. Chandler just asked if he could have the computer to do his Geometry. So, gotta run!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

you have time to post but not call me back? that's what's ouch! ha kidding, don't call me today anyway cuz I have a really sore throat so it's not fun talking. I"ll say a prayer God helps your poor lil inbetween finger place lol

Kasey said...

ooooooooooooh, that place is uber sensitive. Will pray for your hand. boo on pain.