CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

It's been a good day!

Friday....Ah....the weekend again.  Today has been a nice day.  I started it with a sad heart. Watching the video of Brad made me sad.  But, as the day continued, the Lord helped me.  I do miss him, Brad, dearly.  But, I will continue to do for him what I have done everyday for the past almost 3 years now.  PRAY!  God is faithful.  And although life brings sadness at times, I can and will trust Him.   


I ran today, 3 miles.  I went to Walmart.  I made cheddar potato soup for dinner.  I was talking to Les on the phone today.   Actually, we talked several times.  One of those times, she asked what we were doing tonight.  I told her I was making soup and asked if they wanted to come over.  I texted Rick, he said sure, so they came.  I also invited my mom.  She said yes too but then changed her mind.  She wanted to stay home and relax.  Along with our potato soup, I made a homemade peanut butter pie.  I can make a mean peanut butter pie.  Seriously, they are SO good.  I bought some chocolate syrup for Steve to drizzle over the top.  I can't have the chocolate, but he can and Rick loved it.  

We just hung out.  I love them.  Seriously, we are family but very best friends as well.  The kids were at  Em's apt. hanging out with the youth.   

Cha and Mo just got home and Morgan went immediatley to the fridge to get some pie.  She said she has been dying to get home to have some.  She loves to eat.  You wouldn't know it by looking at her but she seriously can eat.  Oh, and she has broken 100 pounds.  When I took her to the Dr. this week for her sinus infection, the scale said 103.  Woohoo, Mo!  

I'm super excited about tomorrow.  A group of us are going to a play.  We are going to see Pride and Prejudice.  I love the movie so I'm hoping the play is as good.  

good nite all


1 comments:

Kasey said...

Would you share your pie recipe with me...I MISS your pie. MMMM...I can taste it now, remember how it looked on antiochs counter there in the back. Happy sigh. I know what you mean about the video...I feel sad because Damon is gone, and to see Brad, the brad we all remember. Damon has reached his goal, we just need to keep praying for Brad to be healed fully.