CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Randomness

Today has been a very good day! It's amazing how when the sun is really shining, how it makes a difference in how you feel. I've had just the best day. I started it as I usually do, with the Lord, in devotion. I ran 3 miles today and it felt really good. There are those days when I struggle to get through it but today it went really fast beacuse it felt really good.

I stopped in at the Shoe Dept on my way home from running to check things out. I felt I needed a new pair of shoes. Well....."need" might not be the correct word here. Wanted is more like it. I've not shopped in quite a while. Trying to watch the pennies lately, but I felt the need, the need for "shoes". I have a shoe issue. I LOVE them. I found some rather cute ones but didn't purchase any. I wanted to check out Off Broadway. They have a huge selection and possibly better prices.

I came home, showered, ate a bowl of cereal and headed to the church, after picking up Morgan from tutorial. It's my weekend to clean and I needed Morgan's help to speed things up a bit. I dropped her back off at tutorial. She had something she needed to take care of there. Then, I headed to Murfreesboro. Off Broadway, shoe heaven! I did find some really cute New Balance everyday shoes. They had the same pair at the Shoe Dept. but they were cheaper at Off Broadway. So, I got them. There cute.

I went to Target. I needed some things for Children's Church Sunday. I'm really excited about the craft/snack idea. I'm teaching on Moses and the Ten Commandments. O.K. so you know how God gave Moses the commandments on Mt. Sinia.(sp?) Well, we are gonna make eatable mountains. I got sugar/waffle cones. We are gonna turn them upside down, with the pointed part facing upward. I got icing to cover the cones and M&M's and Skittles to put all over the icing to represent rocks and such going up the mountain. Then the kids can eat them. Cute, huh?

I decided I wanted to hang out with Bradley tonight. So, I went to Subway and got us some $5 footlongs, then I headed to his house. We hung out, ate, talked, and played around on the computer.

Tomorrow will be a nice day. I'm heading to another town (can't say where just yet) for a surprise birthday party. Can't say who just yet, it's a surprise. But, I'm looking forward to it.

good nite all you bloggers and you lurkers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I love how you ended it with, "all you lurkers." That's great.

LaDonna said...

good night...from one of your lurkers!

crystal said...

Nice mtns u can eat...thts awesome... later

Kasey said...

Cuuuuute idea! The craft thing. Wow! Thats so great. have fun at the surprise party, and because I am nosey..make sure you tell us later who it was for...for those that dont know...such as me.

Netty said...

I think Bro. Sutton wants me to sit in on Children's Church tomorrow just to check on things. Now just when is snack time ???? :0)

Katie said...

Heyyy! I think I should have gotten mentioned in this post, considering I helped clean :P haha just kidding just kidding :P I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one with "shoe issues!" :o) And if I had known you were having snacks for Children's Church, I could have conveniently arranged for another trip to Antioch. :o)