CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

lots on the plate today

Backing up a bit. I SO enjoyed Bro. Sutton's message yeterday morning. It was right on! I think it really applied to all ages. Even Morgan told him...."I had like 3 pages of notes". She often times takes notes during church. She has a whole notebook full.

Church was cancelled last night due to the fact that visitation was going on for Carol's mother. We had visited on Saturday. And, today I'm singing at the funeral. I thought only one song, but yesterday, Jimmy asked me to sing 2. Ya'll pray!

My house is rather scattered. It needs some work. I need to do laundry. I need to sit down with Chandler and do some Geometry. After the funereal, I plan to go run. Because of being sick last week, that only happened once. So, I hope to make up for it this week. Speaking of being sick, I'm much better. Not 100%, but better.

Soccer practice begins today for Chandler. I cannot belive it's that time of the year again. He loves it though.....truly loves it. He's really good too. I love watching him play. It's alot of fun.

So, I 'm gonna have my devotion and get started with my day.

1 comments:

Karen said...

I went to the funeral home yesterday. It was very nice with the slide show and all the photos. I will be praying for you.