CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hopefully on the upside

My cold is getting somewhat better, I think. Well, it's not any worse. I've had it all week. Now, when I cough I can feel it breaking up. Sorry to be so graphic but you get the picture. I think when the junk in your head starts popping when you cough, it means it's breaking up, right?

Anyway, Steve's side of the family came over for a visit tonight. It was very nice to have them here. We just ordered pizza and hung out and talked. My mother in law brought a carrot cake, which happens to be one of my favorite desserts. I had two slices. And, it had nuts in it. That's really my favorite. After they left, Steve drove Morgan over to Andrea's to stay the night. She will come with the her to District Convention tomorrow. Ah, District Convention....I'm suppose to be singing but I'm not sure if my croopy voice will hold out. We shall see.

We are having a district fellowship lunch after the convention is over. Don't ya just love fellowshippin? I do!

I think that's about all I got for tonight. My bed is calling me.....

0 comments: