CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

BE ENCOURAGED

The most destructive habit...Worry
The greatest joy...Giving
The greatest loss...Self-respect
The most satisfying work...Helping others
The ugliest personality trait...Selfishness
The greatest "shot in the arm"...Encouragement
The greatest problem to overcome...Fear
The most effective sleeping pill...Peace of mind
The most crippling failure disease...Excuses
The most powerful force in life...Love
The most dangerous person...A gossiper
The worst thing to be without...Hope
The deadliest weapon...The tongue
The two most power filled words..."I can"
The greatest asset...Faith
The most worthless emotion...Self-pity
The most beautiful attire...Smile
The most powerful channel of communication...Prayer
The most contagious spirit...Enthusiasm
The most important thing in life...GOD!


Have a wonderful day

2 comments:

crystal said...

Cool..consider me encouraged..have u ever thought about tht word, courage being the root and the prefix 'en',(as a verb) meaning to enable...so u have enabled me to be courageous for the upcoming day...thnx u made my day....

Katie said...

I LOVE that bookmark! Although, as of right now i have no clue where mine is, hoping its in my Bible.. but i love all that. I wanted to give mine away... but i dont know who to give it to:( i guess if the Lord really wants me to give it away to someone to encourage them, then He'll give me their name..

Love you.