CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day.....My Hero


Years ago, when I was in school, I had to write a report entitled..."My Hero". I chose to write the entire report about my daddy. To this day, he still is my hero. I love him very, very much. He is all about other people. He so wants to be a blessing that, in MY opinion, he puts too much on his plate at times. He loves the Lord with all his heart and it is evident in the way he chooses to live his life. He loves his family beyond words and would do anything for us. I have watched him in very critical times make decisions that he did not have to make but chose to "do the right thing" and for that I respect him. He has taught me many valuable lessons. When I have "issues", he is the one I call. He is a Godly man, He is my Hero, He is MY daddy!!!!

0 comments: