CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Real quick

cause it's late and I'm tired.

Most of my day was spent with Bradley. I took him to get a hair cut, then made a stop by Sonic and then we went to the shop to visit with my mom.

Tonight I went ALL over Smyrna with my daughter looking for certain "posters" of certain "boys" so she could hang them all over her walls in her bedroom......Wal-mart, Target and finally K-mart. But, we did succeed. Shew....the things we do for our kiddos.

After the search was over for these posters, Morgan and I hooked up with Les and Crystal and went to the Marble Slab Creamery for ice cream. Oh my word.....if you want some ice cream and your in Murfreesboro, GO THERE. It was sooooooo good. I had cheesecake ice cream with strawberries and graham cracker mixed in. Oh So Good!!!!

Now, I'm tired and going to bed.

good night

blessing - hanging out with my baby girl tonight! We truly have so much fun together!!!

It's says that I'm posting this at 8:58 pm but really it's 11:13 pm. (that's why I'm tired) I don't know how to change the clock.

2 comments:

emily said...

I talked to Brad on the phone today. He sounded great. I will see you Sunday I hope. Love you.

Sara said...

oh my goodness my mom and dad used to that kinda stuff for us when we were younger. i remember there was this one beach boys cd I wanted because it had John Stamos (aka Uncle Jessie From Full House) singing on it. They went all over Nashville in search of it...and found it! I am forever grateful. Hahaha. Oh, and I had Marble Slab yesterday too! It's my favorite!!!