CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

"Your a good man....

Charlie Brown".

Lynn and I are taking the girls to see this play tonight. Crystal's going with us. There is this church in Smyrna that puts on really good plays. Back in the winter, we went to see "Little Woman". It was amazing. I know it's gonna be super good.

Today was mostly spent at the soccer park. MAN, was it hot. The game was Morgan's team against the parents, but it ended up being Morgan's team against whoever would play. Chandler, Josh, Steve, Tommy and Crystal played. They wanted me to play.....YEAH, RIGHT!!!! LOL!

After the game, we had a cookout..burgers and hot dogs. This is when the team got their trophies. Finally, soccer is over for this season. Except for this Tuesday night we have Chandler's team party. Then, we are officially finished with anything soccer related until fall. Ahhhh, a break!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

blessing- inspiration for my Sunday School class tomorrow. I'm excited about the craft!

4 comments:

Netty said...

I have found that I absolutely love going to plays!
I'll have to check that place out when we get home. :0)

Tam said...

Hey, you can go with me. They are going to be putting on "It's a Wonderful Life".

Netty said...

When? That is one of my favorite movies????

Tam said...

I think it's in December, but I can check for sure. Let's go!!!!