CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Not too much going on

Today should be rather relaxing. Well, in the fact that I don't really have alot I have to do. I'll probably do some house work, laundry and just "stuff". We went to eat Chinese last night and it kinda did a number on my tummy. I also had a headache last night. But, today I'm feeling better. A good night's sleep always helps.

The Yohe family is on vacation this week so Bro. Jeff asked me to come to Columbia to minister tomorrow morning. With us being on vacation our selves and now going to Columbia, I feel like I haven't been at Antioch in forever. We were in church in Minnesota but I will be glad to be home with everyone. I love and miss them all. I love my home church.

The house is so quiet this morning. Everyone is still in bed. It looks like rain today. I hope it does. Being at home, sipping on coffee while it rains.....awwwww...... I love that.

Steve has a job "prospect" that he might be hearing from next week. PLEASE pray for God 's will in this.

I guess that 's about it for now.

blessing - God is truly taking care of us while waiting on a job opportunity. It's amazing how awesome He is.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you guys had a good trip!

Check my blog! I've been having fun with pictures of your kids. :-)

Autumn said...

tam! you need to post again!!! I miss you and I want to read what's going on back there!