CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THANK YOU....whoever you are!

Yesterday I went to the mail box and found a card addressed to Steve and Tammy Fox. The strange thing was that there was no return address. I opened it up and inside was a simple little card that said...."Just because we love and appreciate you, Enjoy!" Inside the card was a $25 gift card to Chili's.........HOW COOL IS THAT?!

There was no signature or name anywhere. If by chance, the person that sent us this reads my blog......THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. WHAT A BLESSING!!!!! WHAT A SHOT OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!

I prayed that God would bless this person with a double portion of His goodness. Just getting a card is encouragement enough, but the gift card was very special, especially with the price of gas and the expense of everything else these days. Again, Steve and I appreciate this very, very much! It was very unexpected but so touching.

God Bless you, whoever you are!

3 comments:

lindseilou. said...

thanks for praying sis tammy.
mom just called me from the hospital
she said beeba's getting stiches right now
then they are gonna x-ray her.

well i dont know if morgan ever asked you
but can you tell her that my mom said that she can spend the night at my house tonight.

Tam said...

Hey Linds...
Morgan is not home right now. You can try her on her cell phone.

marvoop said...

Thanks, for sharing that was so sweet of someone to do that. Love your new dashboard pic.