CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Drowned Rats


Steve and I usually run at the Y on the treadmill but today we decided to run outside. About a mile into our run it started POURING down rain. It was too late to turn around so we just kept going and this is what we looked like when we got back home. Actually, Steve looks pretty much the same. I am the one that looks.... well, you can see for yourself. HA!

We, meaning my husband and me have spent the entire day together. We got all cleaned up from running in the rain and then headed out to do some shopping. We first went to Michaels. I needed/wanted some frames for some pics of the kiddos. I found what I needed and for only $2.50 each on clearance. I needed 7 of them. After that we went to Kohls. Steve wanted some new warm up pants for our vacation. We are leaving Thursday for Minnesota and Chicago. I'll tell more about that later.

After Kohls, we went to Chili's...YAH! We used that "special" gift card from that "special" whoever that sent it to us this week. We really enjoyed that. I got the Mesquite Grilled Chicken Salad and Steve had the Chicken Fajita's. He said that they were the best he had ever had, and he always gets Fajita's at any Mexican place we go.

We left there and went to Advanced Auto. My car and Chandler's car needs air filters, so Steve says. The last stop of our day was Kroger. I got what we needed until Thursday, that's when we leave and will be gone until the next Wednesday night.

Tonight, the youth are having movie night at Crystal and Em's apartment. I will have to drive them cause Chandler can only have 1 passenger in his car as a teen driver and Brennan is staying with us this weekend. That would mean he would have 2 passengers with him. No can do, can't break the rules.

Maybe Steve and I will watch a movie tonight ourselves. That is if the golf tournament is not still on. He's watching Tiger right now. We'll see.....

blessing - Super great day hanging out with my sweetheart!

1 comments:

crystal said...

drowned or not u guys r still too cute...I'm glad u had a great day and thnx for driving my friends out, I enjoy having them around...