CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy Day

This time tomorrow morning we will be high in the sky. Our flight takes off at 7:30ish. Please say a prayer for our safety and for me. I DO NOT enjoy flying. It doesn't feel natural/normal to me. Anyway....

I have lots to do today. At 10:00 this morning, I'm getting my hair cut. I have to pack. I have to get all my stuff ready for the yard sale that I will not be here for. Steve is gonna go pick up the clothes racks for me from Tommy's shop and I still need to ask Lynn if I can borrow her tables. I have to price all my stuff. I need to do some laundry. We (Steve) has to deliver both of our dogs to their designated places. Pancake always stays with Lynn when we are our out of town and Dakota stays with my mother-in-law. Steve and I are gonna try to fit a run in this afternoon.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. This will be a jammed packed day and I will probably be up late tonight but isn't that how it goes when your getting ready to go out of town?!

Oh, I need to go see Bradley at some point today.

Not sure if I will be posting again before we leave or not but I will try to get one in while in Minnesota, maybe.

blessing - hanging out with friends last night.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE to fly! You get a view of God's creation that you might not see otherwise. I'm gonna put a video on my blog that Brad made. The song on there may make you feel better.

I hope you guys have a GREAT trip!

LaDonna said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful trip. Be safe and see you soon.