CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today, Steve and I celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. (as you know from previous post) My husband knows that after I get my coffee in the mornings, I go to the computer to check emails, blogs, etc. Well, this morning was no different. I got my coffee, came into the school room and sitting on the keyboard was a card. A very sweet card from my very sweet husband. I proceed to check my email and find an e-card sent to me from him as well. Sooooo sweet!

The rest of the day was pretty normal. Normal in that I went to the grocery store. While I was at the store with a shopping cart full, my cell phone rang. It was Steve. He said, "I just wanted to tell you, Happy Anniversary, I love you". AHHHHHHHHHH! What a man!

We had talked about going out for a nice dinner. We also talked about going to Subway. Why Subway? Well, because after we got married and went and changed our clothes, that's where we went....Subway. So, there have been times through out the years that we have gone back to Subway on our anniversary.

After I spent what I spent at Kroger, we decided to just stay home. BUT, I told him, next year, Lord willing, I want to do something really big for our 2oth. I really want to go to New York. I think that would be cool.

It's been a very nice day. I told someone those "little" things that he did for me today...the little "i love you's" have been what means the most. He gives me everything I want throughout the year so that call I got while I was at Kroger today meant the world to me....thanks Honey!

blessing - a very blessed marriage and life!

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

We went to the New England states for our 20th. Our anniversary is in December, but we waited till the fall of the next year so we could see the changing colors. It was worth the wait! GORGEOUS! And we saw all kinds of great things and places. --I can't remember our 30th. We must not have done anything super special. ???

Karen said...

I love you! I can't beleive that I remember your wedding so vividly!!! You guys are great, and a great role model!

Tam said...

Awww, thanks K.B. oops, I mean Karen. LOL!

Tam said...

Oh, and I love you too!