CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Lots to do between now and Thursday morning

We are flying out bright and early Thursday morning for Chicago. From there we will drive to Minnesota. The reason we are going to Minnesota is for Autumn's graduation party. She graduated on June 6 but wanted us to be there for the party so we could spend more time together. We will be there until Sunday after church. I'm really looking forward to being with the Thompson family. After church and lunch we are going to drive back to Chicago and spend some family time there for a couple of days. We will be flying back home some time on Wednesday. Visiting Chicago is a blast. I would not want to live there but there is so much to do, it's great for visiting.

Today, I clean the shop, which I will be going to do here shortly.

My neighborhood has a yearly yard sale. It's really cool and the best time to have one cause they do all the advertising for you. All you have to do is set your stuff out. Would'nt you know it, it's gonna be this weekend...when I'm out of town. But, Momma and Les were gonna do it with me so they have decided to go ahead with it. They are gonna use my house and my neighborhood in exchange for selling my stuff. HA! I'm gonna get it all ready and price everything but they get to sell it for me....YAH! Seriously, I wish I could be here to help them. So, that's something else I have to get done before flying out Thursday. Shew, gonna be a few busy days.

Well, off to start my rat race. Hope everyone has a good one.

Hey, I added some info under my "about me".... which it's about Bradley, but check it out.

blessing - being able to go on vacation.

1 comments:

Michael said...

have a nice time