CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday

Couldn't really think of a better title.

It's been a good day. I woke up early, around 6:45, I think. Steve and I went and ran. I actually did 4 miles today. Go me!

After coming home to shower, Morgan and I had to go in search of white collared shirts for her and Cha. We had great luck. First place we looked, Target had exactly what we needed. Chandler's was even on sale for $7.99 and Morgan's was only $9.99. Why do we need white shirts, you asked? Well, my mom's birthday was June 1 and she wanted pictures of all 5 of her grandbabies together. So, Deb and I are dressing them in jeans, white shirts with no shoes. Momma, it won't be long now. HA! This afternoon, my other sister in law, Denise is meeting us in Smyrna at a park to do the pics for us. She is a GREAT photographer. I'm serious, she could be professional. She did pics for me of Cha and Mo at Christmas time that were breath taking.

After the pics, I want to go out to dinner. I don't feel like cooking tonight. I'm thinkin Mexican. We've had Mexican this week already but it's always better when you don't have to do the cooking, right?

Now that soccer is over, our weekend is actually gonna be not so busy. Tomorrow is Lexi's birthday, she's my niece. She will be 3, and she's such a cutie pie. We are going over tomorrow night to celebrate. She wanted a Dr. kit so Morgan and I picked it up today at Wal-Mart. It 's so cute, it even has a blood pressure cuff.

O.K. I just realized that I am truly rambling.....so...goodbye for now.

Oh, I just thought of something to tell. Today when Morgan and I were leaving Wal-Mart there was this McDonald's sack lying on the ground and this bird was trying it's best to get what was left inside. Probably old fries or something. Anyway, Morgan said, "oh, he can't get it, I need to help him". (isn't that precious?) I told her that he would fly away if she got close. She said, "he'll come back". So, she goes over to the bag, the bird flies away, she empties the bag and I 'm sure he came back cause he was still in the area. I just thought this was such a sweet thing and so typical of Morgan helping an animal. Kasey, you so would do this, wouldn't you?

blessing - My husband receiving encouragement in the service last night. Thank you, Jesus!

1 comments:

Kasey said...

Yep, I probably would. Depending on how nasty the bag of food was lol.