CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Special Touch

I needed a special touch from the Lord last night in service. He knew all about it and knew just what I needed. And, I got just that. I love the Lord and Praise Him from the depths of my soul.

Steve is going to this job fair thingy today. This is all so new to him. But, exciting in a way. Wonder what God has in store for him?

This might be our last week of school. It is the kids last week of their tutorial classes. Actually, Morgan is done, with tutorial, but Cha has a final in Lit on Friday. Please pray for him.

Chandler's soccer game is in Dixon today. Man, the places we go and the things we do for our children. (ha). They are worth it!

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

love to all

blessing - the Joy of the Lord is my strength!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

very glad you got what you needed last night in service!!

Katie said...

Thank the Lord for giving you what you needed!